Computer institute management system project is project for managing medium size institute where manual method of record keeping is still being used. This manual system of managing Computer institute system is not reliable as it has to deal with large number of student. Current system puts burden on the institute staff. They have to maintain all records on paper. Searching information is a difficult task.
Modules of computer institute management system project
Main modules of ‘computer institute management system project’ are as follows
- New user
- Designation master
- Qualification master
- Student admission
- Batch allocation
- Employee master
- Book master
- Book issue/ receive
- Question master
- Edit question
- Paper setup
Proposed Computer institute management system project
The new system will automate the whole record keeping work of the institute. With this project we can retrieve and update student details very easily. If any new student comes in the institute for admission all the record regarding the student like name, course that he wants admission, qualification etc is stored in the database. We can easily save, change or delete any information whenever we want. This project will also manage institute library record.
Features of Computer institute management system project
- The proposed “Computer institute management system project“is very fast and reliable.
- Institute admin can keep close contact with every department of the institute. He has full command over all the modules of software.
- Student daily attendance is maintained on computer. It helps to analyses student progress.
- This project also has an online examination module. Student exams can be taken on computer with this module.
- Question paper can be set for examination. This system provides facility of storing new question in the database.
Download Computer Institute Management System Synopsis
[table id=2 filter=”proj09″ /]
Details of purchasing this project
**PLEASE NOTE: THESE PROJECTS ARE ONLY FOR STUDENTS PURPOSE ONLY.