Library management system project has been developed to organize and manage library records. This is asp.net project developed with C# programming language. This project makes library management task easier. User can issue – receive book to the library member and maintain their history and update book availability status automatically. With SQL database large number of records can be maintained.
Modules of library management system project
Main modules of library management system system are as follows
- User login
- New user
- Edit profile
- Book master
- Publisher master
- Author master
- City master
- State master
- Book master
- Member registration
- Renew membership
- Library card
- Book issue
- Book receive
- Member report
- Book issue report
- Book receive report
Abstract of library management system project
The library management system project has big scope towards college or any other educational institute. Generally each and every college or educational institute maintain library having large number of books and members. Common details that are maintained are publisher, books, members, book issue receive etc. There are main scope of library management system project depends on many aspects like book maintenance, member management etc.
Objective of library management system project
- Develop a computerized solution for book issue/receive.
- All the status of members and books can be viewed and updated. Book issue-receive report can be seen in just few clicks.
- A separate log is maintained for each member of the library. It contains history of all the books previously issued and returned by that member.
- Membership management feature allows user to register new member and renew membership.
- It allows user to search books in the library. Book status report is also available in the project.
Download Library Management System Synopsis
|Click Here to Download|
Details of purchasing this project
**PLEASE NOTE: THESE PROJECTS ARE ONLY FOR STUDENTS PURPOSE ONLY.