Institute management system is asp.net project implemented in C# programming language. This application is developed for institutes for maintaining daily activities. Institute management system project keeps details of various course, subject, department, student and employee. Admin can see student’s attendance report and he can also email attendance record to the student with a single click.
Modules of Institute Management System
- Change password
- Video tutorial
- Statement of marks
- Student inquiry
- Student master
- Student attendance
- Attendance report
- Email attendance
- Admission to next semester
- Student marks entry
- Employee master
- Employee salary
- Employee attendance
- Attendance report
- Tutorial master
- Course master
- Subject master
- Department master
- Course wise subject
- Email setup
- Manage user
- View inquiry
Problem in existing Institute management system
Presently daily record in an institute is maintain by the staff manually ie. using Book and ledgers. Manual record maintenance is a hectic job. It takes a lot of time and generates huge physical records. Some other major disadvantages are late acknowledgment of result, inaccuracy, chances of partiality and wastage of money.
To overcome all above mentioned problems this new computerized system is developed. It will replace all these issues. It uses centralized database for storing all data. Institute information system is a simple yet powerful application that connects all modules of institute.
Features of new Institute management system
- Easy student registration process and student attendance management.
- Record maintenance of master data like courses, subject, department and tutorials.
- Record maintenance of students marks.
- Employee record management and employee attendance.
- Being online application students can access this 24×7.
- Student attendance status can also email to them with a single click.
- There is also an option of linking YouTube video tutorial related to the course. Student can see these tutorials after logging to their account without leaving institute website.
Details of purchasing this project