Online library management system has been developed to automate and computerize all the operations performed in the library. This is an asp.net web application manages book, members, book issue, book return an all other basic operations. This is a fast and efficient process it reduces the work load of management and saves their time. Maintenance of book transaction becomes very easy and convenient and easy with this application.
Modules of online library management system
- User login
- Change password
- City master
- State master
- Publisher master
- Author master
- Book master
- Member master
- Library card
- Book issue
- Book return
- Member detail report
- Book status report
Purpose of online library management system
The purpose of this application is the automation of library. This application provides facility to the operator. Operator can enter new book and member details. All the book transaction detail is also entered in the system. Operator can search any book in seconds with the help of this system and get to know the status of book weather issue or available. All books are arranged publisher wise. Status of any book can be viewed by book status report.
Scope of online library management system
- It will save users time and effort.
- Any educational institute can use this application for managing their library record details.
- Use of online library management system project reduces paper work in the library.
- A student can search book on any subject or author.
- All common publisher, author and book record is stored in master table. It eliminates data redundancy.
- Admin can edit information of any existing book.
- This is computerized system so it there is less error and more storage capacity.
Details of purchasing this project