Post Office Automation System project is developed for automation of post office services. This project has many advantages over manual system. This application improves performance of post office staff. All data is stored digitally so it considerably reduces paper work in the post office. Quick processing reduce crowed in the office.
Modules of Post Office Automation System
Main modules of this project as as follows:
- Registered post
- Speed post
- Parcel post
- Money order
- E card
- Track post
- View inquiry
- Update tracking details
- Daily post report
Problem in existing Post Office Automation System
- No data security in the existing system.
- Customers have no facility to track current position of their booked post.
- No report can be generated quickly.
- In the existing system accuracy is not guaranteed as all the calculations are done manually.
- Time consuming process and lot of paper work. All records are maintained in registers.
- To generating daily transaction report all records have to check manually.
Features of Post Office Automation System
This Post Office Automation System has a lot of useful features. This project is basically developed for govt post offices. With this application all the basic work of post office like registered post, parcel booking, money order, speed post and E card can be done. All the calculation work is done automatically by the application. User has to just enter correct details. This application also has tracking tool that track the current location of the post. Customer can track current status of their booked posts with tracking id given to them. Headmaster can check daily sale of postal services and transaction any time by a single click. This system is very useful for govt post offices in managing data processing work.
- Microsoft visual studio
- Microsoft sql server
Download Post Office Automation System Synopsis
[table id=2 filter=”proj25″ /]
Details of purchasing this project
**PLEASE NOTE: THESE PROJECTS ARE ONLY FOR STUDENTS PURPOSE ONLY.