Customer Management (CRM) Asp.Net Project Source Code is for final year project. Customer Management (CRM) is a widely used and implemented strategy for managing and company having lots of clients. This is an online system so anyone can use it because it does not need any physical office or environment. Administrator can access all the modules and track status of any job. This system provides facility of communicating with customers online.
Modules of Customer Management (CRM) Asp.Net Project Source Code
Main modules of ‘Customer Management (CRM) Asp.Net Project Source Code’ are as follows
- New user
- Service master
- Department master
- Customer master
- Customer service history
- Customer contact
- Employee master
- Employee attendance
- Employee salary
- Open new job card
- Assign job card to employee
- Add service to job card
- My job card
- Pending job card report
Abstract of Customer Management (CRM) Asp.Net Project Source Code
The Customer Management (CRM) Asp.Net Project is developed for tracking and reporting customer service and queries. Using this system user can send their queries to customer care executive and get solution for his query. This keeps track of customer service history. It contains all customer databases. Customer can be contacted using contact customer tool with a single click.
Features of Customer Management (CRM) Asp.Net Project Source Code
- This is online application for providing service to the customers.
- With this application user can manage service, department, customer, open new job card, payment and employee record.
- This application also contains employee management module. All employee record and their daily attendance record can be maintained by this application.
- Previous service record of the old customers can be found in this application.
Download Customer Management System Synopsis
[table id=2 filter=”proj11″ /]
Details of purchasing this project
**PLEASE NOTE: THESE PROJECTS ARE ONLY FOR STUDENTS PURPOSE ONLY.