Institute Information System is a database management system project that is used for record keeping of any educational institute. This institute system project is aimed to automate the existing system of manually maintaining the records of student records, attendance, books, employee, course etc. This vb project is very useful for any educational institute for smooth and fast record keeping of all institute data.
Modules of Institute Information System
- User login
- Center master
- Course master
- Qualification master
- Designation master
- Batch master
- Employee master
- Student master
- Batch allocation
- Book master
- Issue book
- Question master
- Edit question
- Paper setup
- Online examination
Objectives of Institute Information System
- Primary objective behind developing this application is to computerize all the manual record keeping work done in educational institute.
- The Institute Information System keeps record of center, course, department, qualification, student and employee.
- With this application student’s daily attendance record can also be kept.
- Institute Information System ensures data accuracy. This application makes student record management more effective and secure.
Scope of Institute Information System
This is a general application for managing records of any small educational institute like computer institute etc. This application involves almost all the features of information management system. For database we have used SQL server that keeps data secure from any security threats. Only valid users can access institute data by providing valid id and password. This system can also run on LAN.
- Windows 7 operating system
- Visual basic 6.0
- SQL Server
- Pentium 4 or higher processor
- 1 GB RAM
- 80 GB HDD
|Download Free - 109 – Institute Information System|
Details of purchasing this project
**PLEASE NOTE: THESE PROJECTS ARE ONLY FOR STUDENTS PURPOSE ONLY.